Sell with us
No time but lots of fabulous items to sell?
Why not try our premium service if you have clothing, shoes or accessories from:
- Premium brands e.g. Gucci, Isabel Marant, Chloe, Miu Miu, Missoni, Victoria Beckham, Stella McCartney, Preen, Erdem, Valentino, etc
- Boutique brands e.g. Maje, Sandro, Ganni, Sessun, Acne, Humanoid, Rixo, Rodebjer, Baum und Pferdgarten, Apiece Apart, Rachel Comey, By Malene Birger, etc
- Or very special items from high street brands such as Whistles, Cos, All Saints, Arket, Uterque, etc
- We don't accept brands such as Topshop, Zara, Gap, H&M, Primark, etc
- For children we are happy to accept boutique brands such as Mini Rodini, Bobo Choses, Numero 74, The Animal Observatory, Louise Misha, Wolf & Rita, Bonpoint, Caramel, Emile et Ida, Hello Simone, Polder, Bang Bang Copenhagen, etc
- For men we accept designer labels, boutique brands and high end high street - everything from Dolce & Gabanna to APC to All Saints
All you have to do is:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you'd like to sell, including a photo of each item (rough photos are more than fine) - we aim to get back to you within 24 hours
- Post or courier the the items to us (we guide this process so it's as hassle free as possible)
- We photograph, write up and upload the items to site for you
- We handle all the customer enquiries and sale of your items for you
- We post the items to the buyer for you
- Once the sale is complete we pay you
This all sounds great but... what are the costs?
There are no upfront charges and you won't be charged for unsold items. Once a buyer purchases your item, Manifesto Woman charges an administration fee of 40% of every Premium Service sale.
So, for example, if we sell something of yours for £50, you get £30. Or, if we sell something of yours for £120, you will get £72.
We pay all the credit card/ PayPal fees too... so you don't have to worry about unexpected charges eating into your profits.
Anything else I need to know?
- Items that are unsuitable for the Manifesto Woman site (they might not fit the aesthetic, be difficult to sell or other) will either be returned or donated to charity. All return costs will be the the responsibility of the seller
- We tend to clear out unsold stock every couple of months to keep the site looking fresh and make room for new items. If you'd like your unsold items returned to you (as opposed to us donating them to charity for you), you will need to bear the costs of return