Shipping + Returns
- How soon should I receive my parcel? If you live in the UK, we charge a flat fee of £4.80 and post items using a 48 hour tracked service within 2 days of sale. At peak postal periods e.g. Christmas, delivery may take a little longer than usual
- I don't live in the UK, do you ship to me? We ship worldwide - we charge a flat fee of £15 to the EU and £25 for the rest of the world
- Are customs/ import duties included in your pricing? All customs/ import duties are excluded and will need to be paid by the buyer. Exact costs vary depending on country. It is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate customs charges/ import duties
- I live in the US - will I be charged any tax or customs duties? Goods up to the value of $800 can be bought and shipped to you with no tax or customs duties to be paid
- I live in the EU - will I be charged VAT and/ or customs duties? All orders from the UK entering the EU will be subject to VAT and customs duties (exact rates depend on country and value of parcel), payable by the buyer on point of entry
- My parcel hasn't shipped, can I cancel it? Any orders cancelled by the buyer prior to shipping will incur a cancellation charge of a minimum of £5, or 5% of the cost of the item (whichever is higher). This is to cover payment processing fees, which are not refunded to us on cancellation, as well as our time for reprocessing an item
- UK return requests need to be submitted within 7 days of an item being shipped. If you are outside the UK, you'll need to submit your return request within 14 days of the item being shipped.
- We operate a strict 7 day return policy in the UK (14 days for customers outside the UK), sorry. As much as we'd love to be more flexible, we can't accept returns after this window has closed due to the item's seller already having been paid for the sale.
- Items bought in a sale can be returned for store credit. No refunds on sale items.
- All returns must be posted back to Manifesto Woman within a week of return approval. Returns received after this date will no longer be eligible for a refund and will have a credit note issued instead.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If an item is not as described, please accept our profuse apologies. If you post the item back to us, we'll refund you the full amount, including all your shipping costs.
- You will be sent return address details once you have registered your return request in our returns centre here.
- You will be refunded within 5 working days of receiving your return.
Still got questions? Please email us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.