- How do I return an item? All items are fully refundable so long as the return request is registered within 7 days of shipping. If you are a customer outside of the UK, you will need to register your return request within 14 days of shipping. Please register your return request here.
- Do I get a refund or store credit? You can choose! Select which you'd prefer when you are registering your return in our returns centre.
- The item I bought is not as described. What do I do? Please accept our profuse apologies. If you post the item back to us, we'll refund you the full amount, including all your shipping costs.
- The item I bought doesn't suit me, am I able to return it? Yes you are as long as it is within 7 days of the item shipping from Manifesto Woman to you (or within 14 days if you are outside the UK). Please check your shipping confirmation to ensure you qualify. You will be responsible for shipping costs. Once we receive the return you will be refunded the original price less shipping costs.
- Over 7 days have passed since an item I bought shipped. Am I still able to return it? We operate a strict 7 day return policy in the UK (14 days for customers outside the UK), sorry. As much as we'd love to be more flexible, we can't accept returns after this window has closed due to the item's seller already having been paid for the sale.
- Can I cancel a purchase? Yes you can. Please let us know prior to shipping otherwise we will need to charge you for shipping costs.
- What address should I send my returns to? You will be sent return address details once you have registered your return request in our returns centre here.
- Do I need to send my returns by recorded delivery? No need for anything fancy... simply ship second class standard mail and we'll refund you as soon as we receive the parcel.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We're more than happy to help.