Making a purchase
- How do I know what condition the item I want to buy is in? We have four condition tiers as follows:
- New: box fresh - can be with or without tags but has never been worn or used
- Excellent condition: has been worn/ used but no real signs of wear or use... still in great condition
Good condition: has been loved but has got lots of life left. No big stains, significant damage or other distinct marks
- Fair condition: a much loved item that has visible signs of wear or use - these will always be fully described and photographed so you are absolutely clear as to the condition of the item you're buying
- Are the items in my shopping cart reserved? No, they're not. Until payment has been received, items in your shopping cart remain available to other buyers
- How can I pay? You can use any debit/ credit card or PayPal
- Is VAT charged on items I buy? We are not a VAT vendor, so no VAT is charged
- How are shipping costs calculated in the UK? We charge a flat fee of £4.50 per order
- I don't live in the UK, do you ship to me? We ship worldwide - we charge a flat fee of £12 to Europe and £20 for the rest of the world. Please note that we no longer ship to South Africa due to difficulty with both postal and courier systems
- Are customs/ import duties included in your pricing? All customs/ import duties are to be paid by the buyer. Exact costs vary depending on country. It is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate customs charges/ import duties... Manifesto Woman bear no responsibility as these are out of our control
- How soon should I receive my parcel? We post items first class within 2 days of sale. At peak postal periods e.g. Christmas, delivery may take a little longer than usual
- How do I return an item? All items are fully refundable so long as the return request is registered within 7 days of shipping. If you are a customer outside of the UK, you will need to register your return request within 14 days of shipping. Please register your return request here.
- Do I get a refund or store credit? You can choose! Select which you'd prefer when you are registering your return in our returns centre.
- Can I return an item that was on sale i.e. discounted? Items bought in a sale are final sale and are non-returnable and non-refundable (unless they are not as described, in which case see below).
- The item I bought is not as described. What do I do? Please accept our profuse apologies. If you post the item back to us, we'll refund you the full amount, including all your shipping costs.
- The item I bought doesn't suit me, am I able to return it? Yes you are as long as it is within 7 days of the item shipping from Manifesto Woman to you (or within 14 days if you are outside the UK). Please check your shipping confirmation to ensure you qualify. You will be responsible for shipping costs. Once we receive the return you will be refunded the original price less shipping costs.
- Over 7 days have passed since an item I bought shipped. Am I still able to return it? We operate a strict 7 day return policy in the UK (14 days for customers outside the UK), sorry. As much as we'd love to be more flexible, we can't accept returns after this window has closed due to the item's seller already having been paid for the sale.
- Can I cancel a purchase? Yes you can. Please let us know prior to shipping otherwise we will need to charge you for shipping costs.
- What address should I send my returns to? You will be sent return address details once you have registered your return request in our returns centre here.
- Do I need to send my returns by recorded delivery? No need for anything fancy... simply ship second class standard mail and we'll refund you within 5 days of receiving the parcel.
- How soon will I get my refund? It will take a maximum of 5 days, although it typically is within 48 hours of receiving your return.
- How often is stock updated on the Manifesto Woman site? We tend to add new items daily - check in every day so you don't miss out
- Is Manifesto Woman available as a mobile app? Currently we don't have an app, but our website is optimised to be used on most mobile phones and tablets so please do give it a go
- I have emailed you for help. How long does it take for Manifesto Woman to respond? Our office hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday. We'll aim to answer you as quickly as possible within these time periods but during very busy times it may take a bit longer. Please bear with us.
Still got questions? Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.