Shipping + Returns
- How soon should I receive my parcel? If you live in the UK, we charge a flat fee of £4.95 and post items using a 48 hour tracked service, typically within 2 days of sale. At peak postal periods e.g. Christmas, delivery may take a little longer than usual.
- I don't live in the UK, do you ship to me? We ship worldwide - we charge a flat fee of £16 to the EU and £25 for the rest of the world.
- Are customs/ import duties included in your pricing? All customs/ import duties are excluded and will need to be paid by the buyer. Exact costs vary depending on country. It is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate customs charges/ import duties.
- I live in the US - will I be charged any tax or customs duties? Goods up to the value of $800 can be bought and shipped to you with no tax or customs duties to be paid.
- I live in the EU - will I be charged VAT and/ or customs duties? All orders from the UK entering the EU will be subject to VAT and customs duties (exact rates depend on country and value of parcel), payable by the buyer on point of entry.
- My parcel hasn't shipped, can I cancel it? Any orders cancelled by the buyer prior to shipping will incur a cancellation charge of a minimum of £5, or 5% of the cost of the item (whichever is higher). This is to cover payment processing fees, which are not refunded to us on cancellation, as well as our time for reprocessing an item.
- My parcel got lost in transit, what can I do? Please let us know and we will track it down for you. We will of course reimburse you if we are unable to find it. Please note that if Royal Mail/ Courier tracking confirms delivery or attempted delivery, we are not responsible for any loss from that point on and will not offer a reimbursement/ refund.
DISCOUNTED AND SALE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Discounted items and items bought in a sale are final sale and are not returnable. NO RETURNS on discounted or sale items.
- UK return requests need to be submitted within 7 days of an item being shipped. If you are outside the UK, you'll need to submit your return request within 14 days of the item being shipped.
- We operate a strict 7 day return policy in the UK (14 days for customers outside the UK), sorry. As much as we'd love to be more flexible, we can't accept returns after this window has closed due to the item's seller already having been paid for the sale.
- All returns must be posted back to Manifesto Woman within a week of return approval. Returns received after this date will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- You will be sent return address details once you have registered your return request in our returns centre here.
- Your return will be processed within 5 working days of receiving your return (sometimes a little longer in a very busy period). PLEASE do not email us before 5 working days has passed to find out if your parcel has arrived - we receive 100s of emails every day and this unnecessarily adds to the unmanageable volume.
Still got questions? Please email us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.